Calling all Junior Graphic Designers! Looking to build your portfolio, along with experience working in the interactive and financial space? Our client wants to work with you! This is an onsite opportunity, located in Northwest Austin, part time hours to start, up to 3 months, laptop/software required. Starting as early as July 23.
The Junior Graphic Designer will work in tandem with a small account services team to support internal efforts and help to convey messaging on new initiatives. Support internal teams to aid in the visualization of team culture. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have the ability to seek to understand the work!
- 1-2 years' experience in Graphic Design or as a Production Artist
- Ability to take a brief and create solutions to the problem presented, come up with multiple ideas, and work in a fast-paced environment.
-B2B, email, print, and social design
- Designing and producing several print assets at a time: Posters, Brochures, Flyers, to name a few.
- Supporting brand guidelines to maintain consistent visuals, but ability to convey the culture and uniqueness of various teams across 1-2 verticals (associations, financial, interactive)
- Software knowledge: PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Salary: US$20-US$25 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.