Junior Graphic Designer Women's Fashion Retail Brand Part Time
Location: NEW YORK CITY office
Hours: 9am - 5pm, three days per week (21 hours per week)
Premier intimate apparel company seeks an enthusiastic Jr. Graphic Designer for our in-house creative services team. You will get hands-on experience producing a wide range of marketing materials for both online and in store use. Candidates should have an eye for on-trend design in fashion ecommerce and retail environments.
Candidate must have earned a degree in graphic design and have a minimum of 1 year professional experience in the field.
- Assist Director of Creative Services in all facets of busy in-house marketing department
- Design and production of engaging marketing materials such as print ads, store display signage, hangtags, catalogs, sales presentation materials and digital assets such as emails, web banners, espots.
- Manage image library, resize and crop images as needed while maintaining naming conventions.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Online portfolio of work that demonstrates strong design skills and a modern retail sensibility
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be proficient in Mac software and systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a given day
- Follow design direction and possess keen attention to detail
- Follow brand guidelines and design standards
- Ability to design for both print and digital media
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Demonstrate professional demeanor and punctuality
- Visa sponsorship not available
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.