TripleLift is seeking a talented Mobile App Placement Designer to join our Marketing team. The Mobile App Placement Designer would have a strong focus on app design work primarily acting as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in mobile for the design team. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to break into adtech. The Junior Designer will support our Marketing team in creating visual aids that assist in closing deals and driving revenue with the industry's most premium publishers and advertisers. In this role, your core responsibilities will be to create placement mock-ups and demos of the TripleLift platform. We value a beautiful and clean, visually engaging style aesthetic and the role relies on visual coding (HTML, CSS, JS) as much as on visual design.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Use HTML & CSS to create advertisement demos for prospective and existing publishers
- Optimize advertisements to be compatible across devices
- Integrate new Publishers onto the TripleLift platform
- Create product demonstrations of the TripleLift platform for potential Publishing partners
- Collaborate with TripleLift's Solutions team to identify opportunities for innovation
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Previous HTML / CSS coding experience;
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor's degree in design, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of design experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.