Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Location: San Gabriel Valley
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Well-known branding agency is seeking a Junior Production Designer to join their team!
The Junior Production Designer will be supporting the production and creative teams and will be responsible for artwork adaptation, mechanical production, photo retouching/manipulation, and pre-press tasks for a variety of CPG clients. This will include altering packaging designs to new sizes, choosing inks and color builds, and building final mechanical files.
The ideal candidate will have a production background ideally within CPG, food, beverage and/or home care products.
- 3-5 years in hands-on packaging production
- Strong understanding of mechanical production, print process and technology
- Must be well-versed in print, dielines and packaging
- Must be proficient in Adobe Suite, emphasis in Illustrator and working on a Mac
- Strong desire to build a career in production design
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
Please send us your resume and portfolio to be considered.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.