Our client is looking for a User Experience Researcher to join their team in the Chandler area for a year long contract, 40 hours / week, onsite.
The best fit for this role is someone who is excited to work in a fast paced team environment and who has conducted qualitative interviews (clinical or ethnographic). You should have strong analytical skills and experience conducting user research in a real world setting.
What you'll be doing:
* Conduct and support research activities in developing user-friendly, highly innovative products
* Conduct research across a variety of methods and assist in preparation and execution of user research led by others
* Reviewing and analyzing data sets and drawing conclusions
* Conducting in-person user interviews
* Create and prepare summary of results for group presentations
What you need to know:
* 1+ years of experience conducting user research
* Strong at conducting in-person interviews and high attention to detail
* Understands basic (user experience) research methods comfortable with and skilled at analyzing large qualitative datasets (e.g., interview videos, transcripts, open-ended survey responses)
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in user experience, human factors, psychology or related field
This role is best suited for someone who is innovative, creative and is a go-getter. Apply today with an updated resume!
Salary: US$28 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.