Position: Keynote Designer - Freelance - Starts early Nov
Estimated Duration: 1 Week
Starts: Friday 10/20
- Our client, a full service advertising agency, is seeking a Keynote Designer with a conceptual eye to help out on a project starting Friday 10/20 onsite with their team.
- In this role you will be working on a Keynote deck with the agency's branding in mind and designinga custom pitch for one of their current clients. You are able to work in InDesign and drop into Keynote.
- The ECD and team have come up with a specific look and feel to represent this client pitch, which is slightly different than the agency's general look and feel. You will need to conceptualize different potential directions for this deck's look and feel before fleshing it out to the rest of the deck. Aesthetic is bright with a good use of white space.
- The brand the team will be pitching to is a brave a rebellious brand that is visually exciting.
- Workstation will be provided.
- Interested and available please apply!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.