Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: LATAM Marketing Assistant
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: FEB 2021
Our client, a digital agency, is looking for a LATAM Marketing Assistant to join their team for a FT position.
REMOTE FOR NOW THEN ONSITE TBD
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE.
* Manages Lead generation for LATAM.
* Responsible for copywriting tailored to LATAM.
* Oversees freelancers and agency for the translations for Global team, e-mails, AdServer, and Facebook.
* Attends weekly campaign meetings and drives needs of the different markets within LATAM.
* Presents a campaign ROI and metrics reporting.
* Provides channel support for Channel Marketing Manager.
* Manage partnerships with Alibaba, Freshworks, CES, Aria, and TechSoup.
* 5 years' experience of marketing program, digital marketing, and campaign management.
* Bachelor's Degree or Higher.
* Bilingual (Spanish and English, Portuguese is a major plus).
* Reseller and Channel experience.
* Marketing experience at a software or tech focused company is ideal.
* Experience with Hubspot and Tableau or similar applications.
* MUST HAVE VALID PASSPORT.
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.