Position: Lead Animator w/ Illustration Skills - Freelance to Full-time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: As soon as 4/15
Our client, a boutique agency with an entrepreneurial spirit is presently looking for a lead Animator with Illustration skills to bring on to their growing team.
As lead Animator, you will be the go-to person for all things animation for the firms wide list of clients, the main one being a major hospital. Having creative reign on these parts of the projects,
you will be: - Designing smart animations for both mobile and web use
- Creating storyboard animation for E-learning platforms, and other instructional animation videos.
- Working cross-functionally with a team of developers and designers to bring thoughtful illustrations to life-- you are expected to have illustration skills but will have the support of additional designers.
- Grow the teams capabilities in terms of what they can offer clients, this is a key role with tons of opportunity to grow!
- First and foremost, you MUST be a self-starter. The team you are joining is scrappy and passionate.
- Experience concepting and creating animations for big clients, preferably in the medical field.
- Must be highly proficient in After Effects, Adobe CS and have a creative, clean and sophisticated look and feel to your reel.
- You are completely set up at home, so you can work both on and offsite.
This is a freelance to full-time opportunity starting as soon as 4/15. Interested and qualified please apply!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.