Lead Brand Designer Narvar Inc. San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Narvar is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the "buy" button. More than 400 leading retailers worldwide - including Patagonia, The Home Depot, Gap, Levi's, REI, Sephora, and Crate&Barrel - use Narvar's shipment tracking, returns, alerts, and analytics solutions to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences. With just over two years in the books, we've defined the category.
What you'll do
As the Lead Brand Designer, you will evolve the character of the Narvar brand across multiple platforms - from the web to mobile, print, social media, and event marketing. You'll tell the story to an audience of business users of our industry-leading products through interactive design, photography, illustrations, and infographics. This is your opportunity to apply your passion for design to turning the Narvar Brand into an industry leader.
You'll be responsible for
- Lead design of the Narvar brand across multiple B2B platforms
- Create new product and features collateral for marketing and sales teams
- Translate highly technical concepts into beautiful interactive design, illustrations, and infographics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Marketing, Sales, and Senior Leadership to create marketing & sales materials including emails, websites, presentations, printed collateral, tradeshow booths and brand campaigns
- Develop tools, templates, processes and style guides to ensure brand consistency while championing design within our organization
- Design marketing landing pages optimized for user conversion and sign up.
- 5+ years experience as a B2B Brand Designer or B2B Communications Designer at an enterprise software company OR experience working at an agency designing for B2B companies.
- An online portfolio with examples of responsive websites, email, print, environmental (trade shows) and creative branding work
- Strong sense of typography, visual design, and composition
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Concept and execute projects from start to finish.
- Provide team with a perspective on content strategy and design best practices.
- Thrive in an energetic team environment and individually with little direction
- Experience juggling multiple work streams with tight schedules
- Experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bonus Points: illustration, video, photography, art direction
- You love to online shop and work with amazing brands
- You're "On it!" There is no task too big or small
- You arrive with a point-of-view and seek to leave with new perspectives
- Your to-do list is an organized piece of art
- You have an eye for detail and obsession with craft
- You possess a collaborative spirit and are constantly learning new skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are 100% covered by Narvar for our employees
- Free, daily catered lunches and snacks
- Commuter benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.