Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Lead Designer - Lifestyle/Multicultural Brands
Location: West LA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now
Social Video Company is seeking a Lead Designer to join their growing team! This is an onsite full time opportunity in West LA.
We're looking for someone with multicultural experience, especially in the hip hop/urban space, that understands targeting various demographics. Think brands like Beats, Complex, The Hundreds.
Lead Designer Responsibilities:
- Reports directly in to the Founder + Lead Product Manager
- Developing the brand style guide and logo
- Concept and Design of mobile app (iOS & Android)
- Ad hoc digital design assets as needed
Lead Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years in a Lead Designer (or similar) role
- Experience developing brand styleguides
- Solid background in UI design; some UX knowledge
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Sketch, InVision and Proto.io
- Experience conducting A/B testing
- Passion for pop culture a MUST!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.