Position: Lead Digital Designer- Fulltime
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Week of 7/10
Rate: up to $75k
Our client, a marketing agency, is looking for a Lead Digital Designer to join their team full-time.
This is a key hire for the agency. You will work on a team with 5 other designers and report into the Creative Manager. Your focus will be designing solutions that translate marketing and brand strategies across multiple brands and clients.
* Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on solid knowledge of design principles and aesthetic layout concepts and experience building files appropriately
* Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
* Collaborate with the team on design concepts
* Design infographics, eBooks, whitepapers and be on the cutting edge of design trends for digital marketing!
Ideal candidate has:
* 5+ years' experience - AGENCY experience is a MUST!
* Portfolio displaying high level skills with core design principles, typography, color and layout in addition to a variety of deliverables represented
* Client facing experience - you will be presenting
* Adobe CC Suite PRO
* Well versed in the digital space (social ads, GIF creations, animation skills)
* Adaptable, energetic and ready to work on a high performing team!
If the above sounds like you, this is a rare opening on a solid team with great leadership, varied clients and top notch benefits!! APPLY TODAY!!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$75000 per year + depends on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.