Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Lead UI/UX Designer
Location: McLean/Vienna, VA
Estimated Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: Up to $50/HR DOE
A leading financial client in Mclean, VA is looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer to join their team for a long term contract.
This will be ONSITE, 40 hours a week.
This Lead UI/UX Designer will redesign and maintain multiple digital properties, elevating them to today's highest standards of user experience and contemporary design.
You will work with the Creative Director and Project Manager to plan, design, test, and iterate on the future state of external and internal facing digital properties. Owning the full-stack design process-from conceptual explorations and wireframes to fully polished UI designs and UX specs.
Lead UI/UX Design qualifications:
- 8+ years of Product Design experience
- Can rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Love working in collaborative environments where candid feedback is welcomed and seen as a way to make ideas better
- You balance a passion for storytelling and creating beautiful interfaces with the desire to understand user behavior and success through testing and analytics.
- You can partner with cross-functional teams to oversee the experience from conception to launch and post-launch.
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- A good sense of humor (your boss was an improv actor, so)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.