Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Lead UX Designer
Location: South Central U.S.
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Ready to interview
Rate: Up to $125,000 depending on experience
Our client in the South Central U.S. is seeking a Lead UX Designer to join their team! This full time opportunity does come with a relocation package if you are not local to the market (relo is a must if you are not local - there is no remote option).
*When replying / applying, please note your desired salary.
What You'll Be Doing As The Lead UX Designer:
- You'll work as part of the Global workforce management team which focuses on providing hourly associates and managers tools to control their work/life balance and report on coverage in the stores
- It is primarily app based UX work, but having skills and experience in desktop is helpful as well
Responsibilities for the Lead UX Designer:
- Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes
- Lead a team of 2. Work with multiple dev teams.
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
- Set bar for creative direction and design
- Individually contribute at the highest level
Are You The Right Lead UX Designer?
- You'll be a fit for this role if you have experience in retail or another complex industry - finance, healthcare, consulting, technology, etc. as you'll be working on large complex projects.
- Must have 6+ years of UX/UI experience
- Must have 3+ experience working on very large projects and be able to function as a leader right away within UX
- Minimum of Bachelors degree preferred
- Big brand experience preferred (Fortune 500 level)
- Skilled in common UX design tools (Axure, Sketch, XD, etc.)
If you feel you are a match, send us your up to date resume and portfolio, and we'll be in touch if it's a match!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$110000 - US$125000 per year