Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our communication client is looking for a lead UX Designer to join their team.
This role will be hourly and will be in center city, five days per week. This role is slated to be four months long with the strong possibility of a long-term extension.
Lead UX Designer responsibilities
- Drive the user experience for an enterprise software product
- Act as a contributor to cross-disciplinary teams in an agile environment
- Partner with Product and Engineering to conceptualize, design, and prototype key user flows and interactions
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, analyze customer feedback, usability and research user behavior to enhance existing products
- Deliver graphics, wireframes, visual specs and functional documentation to the engineering team
Lead UX Designer Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience designing native mobile apps and responsive
- A portfolio showing an understanding of usability, accessibility, visual and UI design principals
- Previous experience designing enterprise level software in an engineering or financial setting
- Examples of data visualizations
- Experience simplifying complex stories through design and creative copy
- Knowledge of Sketch and Creative Suite