Our software client in Washington, DC is looking for a UX Researcher/Designer to join their team full time.
*The ideal candidate will be from a UX RESEARCH background*
This is a great opportunity for a designer to work alongside the developer in a rapidly expanding privacy software company on primarily internal tools. Ideal would have experience working on product life cycle projects.
Responsibilities for the Lead UX/Product Designer include:
* Conduct user interviews and research
* Lead design studios, team brainstorming, and ideation exercises
* Create wire frames, Hi and Lo Fi prototypes
* Light front end coding
Requirement for the Lead UX/Product Designer includes:
* 7+ years experience - Ideally in an iteractive product environment
* Experience building, directing and managing a team
* Proficient with industry tools (Sketch, Adobe CS, etc)
* Thought leader
* Experience acting as a point person across multiple departments/teams -- engineering, product, marketing, sales, etc.
* Experience prototyping
* Demonstrable sense of typography, visual design and ideation
* Understanding of product life cycles a plus
Salary: Up to US$60.00 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.