Food Allergy Education and Research (FARE) is
seeking a creative and high-energy marketing professional to lead
our efforts to grow FARE's brand and reputation as the world's
leading food allergy advocacy organization and largest private
source of funding of food allergy research.
The Manager, Brand Marketing will develop and implement
strategies and plans that support and bolster FARE's value
proposition and brand objectives and builds visibility and
awareness to drive engagement and organizational growth
The successful candidate will be imaginative, resourceful and
highly collaborative, with proven experience in developing and
implementing integrated, measurable marketing strategies to drive
revenue growth and mission impact.
Essential duties and
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the
organization to develop and implement marketing plans to increase
visibility and impact of all branded initiatives.
- Ownership of FARE brand standards and usage guidelines. Develop
and manage process to ensure appropriate and consistent application
of standards across initiatives, media and channels.
- Develop and produce marketing collateral for mission and
- Graphic design support for internal documents, event
collateral, social content
- Coordinate execution of sponsorship deliverables and cause
- Oversee all event-based marketing efforts to maximize FARE's
ROI including marketing and promotion of FARE conferences (Annual
Conference, Teen Summit) and FARE's presence at third-party events.
- Be a passionate ambassador and steward for FARE's brand and
- Management of project budgets and vendor relationships.
skills and abilities
- Ability to think creatively and inspire
innovation. Fosters an environment of collaboration and
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills; ability to persuasively convey the mission FARE to diverse
groups including donors, members, and the public.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
In Design and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and a
minimum of 3-5 years marketing and/or brand management
- Demonstrated experience with creative design projects,
including collateral and social content.
- Experience leading integrated projects including timeline
management and measuring and reporting of results.
- Demonstrated experience managing tradeshow and events.
- Experience managing vendors, invoices and budgets.