Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Manager of User Experience
Location: Boise, Idaho
Status: Full Time, On-site (not remote)
Estimated Duration: Permanent (client pays relocation)
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Depends on Experience
Our Retail and eCommerce client is looking for a Manager of User Experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly rated brand and amazing team!
*This position is on-site only (no remote, client covers relo) in the Boise area, and you will be required travel to the Bay area once per month.
The Manager of User Experience will be:
* Leading UX projects
* Designing user flows for maximum customer experience and satisfaction
* Prototyping and testing new designs
* Collaborating with other teams regarding digital UX strategy
* Providing recommendations on UX standards to ensure work fits brand guidelines
* Using analytics + research info to develop and promote recommendations
* Helping build out UX team and managing any UX designers and researchers
Requirements for the Manager of User Experience:
* 7+ years of direct UX experience
* 3+ years of experience related to UX research including conducting usability tests
* Must have experience in eCommerce
* Hands-on experience with deliverables such as site maps, wireframes, prototyping, flow charts personas, functional specifications, and style guides
* Experience building out teams and overseeing UX process
* Knowledge of information architecture, interaction design and brand communications
* Working collaboratively and cross functionally with multidisciplinary teams / teammates
Nice to Haves for the Manager of User Experience:
* Responsive mobile design experience
* Working in under the Agile Method
*If you believe you are a fit, make sure you apply with your updated resume and portfolio site to be considered for this role!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.