A law firm is looking for a seasoned Marketing Analyst / Researcher to for an ONSITE, FULL TIME role that starts in late November. The ideal Marketing Analyst / Researcher will 3-4 years of business development, research or competitive intelligence experience, ideally at a law firm.
* Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus
* Strong written and oral communication and project management skills
* Ability to present findings in a visually and verbally concise way
* Ability to interact with firm leadership
* Strong experience with legal and financial processes/concepts
* Excellent organizational skills
The Marketing Analyst / Researcher will identify ways to enhance the firm's competitive advantage.
* Collaborate with a team to execute in-depth research on clients, competitors and prospects that leads to business development and growth
* Process vast information and condense to key findings
* Work with various departments to gather data on firm's position and uncover opportunities
* Maintain research protocols and systems
Salary: US$70000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.