Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Marketing Automation Developer/Specialist
Location: Leawood, KS
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: August 5th
Rate: Up to $95,000
Our client, a company in the financial industry, is looking for a Marketing Automation Developer/Specialist to join their team fulltime.
The Marketing Automation Developer/Specialist will manage the Salesforce automation for email and SMS communications. The core competency requires you to know how to build dynamic HTML emails, including coding, testing and launching campaigns. You will also be responsible for compiling and managing lists, creating journey segment groups, testing and auditing deployments.
Marketing Automation Specialist responsibilities include:
- Coding dynamic HTML emails and components
- Planning, scoping, deploying and managing marketing programs and campaigns
- Creating email and SMS templates
- Manage subscribers and maintain lists
- Create persona journeys, A/B testing and build survey dashboards
- Audit and report on quality assurance to ensure accuracy and validity
- Design, develop and maintain data attributes using Data Designer
- Troubleshoot, identify and fix errors
- Partner with vendor to execute automations
- Optimize campaigns and make recommendations as needed
Email Campaign Specialist Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience developing and designing solutions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email and SMS campaigns
* Proficient in HTML, CSS and Microsoft Excel (Advanced/Expert)
* Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is ideal
* Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly preferred (or like system)
* Experience using the reporting and automation tools within Salesforce (or like system) including: Journey Builder, Email Studio, Content Builder, Mobile Studio, Analytics Builder, Audience Builder and Data Designer.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$85000 - US$95000 per year