Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our Boston-based client in the childcare/education space, is looking for a full time Marketing Automation Specialist with proficiency in Salesforce Pardot to join their Marketing team.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for executing and reporting on customer and prospect facing email marketing programs, including events, demand gen and retention programs.
- Assist in defining target audience strategy, testing methodology and measurement of effectiveness
- Create automated, multi-touch, targeted prospect and customer marketing programs
- Act as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices
- Monitor daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution
- Report on the delivery of email campaigns and journeys
- Work on special projects and serve as the SME on marketing systems across the organization
- Keep management in the loop on email performance against goals and objectives
The best fit will have:
- 3+ years experience implementing and managing campaigns and journeys
- Experience working within Salesforce Pardot is strongly preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects and working with multiple stakeholders/teams
- Understanding of persona-based marketing, targeting and segmentation
- Ability to think strategically, but also execute
- HTML and Photoshop skills a plus
This Marketing Automation Specialist role is onsite and a workstation will be provided.