Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Marketing Automation Specialist
Estimated Duration: Ongoing as needed
Starts: Early December
Rate: up to $40/hr
A large energy company looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist. This is a FREELANCE role that could turn full time for the right fit. Position starts in early December.
Candidates with expert-level Eloqua skllls are highly preferred.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will drive digital transformation through the design, execution, and optimization of email marketing campaigns to nurture prospects and customers across the journey from acquisition to service and retention.
Marketing Automation Specialist must have:
* 5+ Years of related professional experience
* 3+ Years of experience working with a marketing automation platform (Eloqua preferred)
* Retail experience preferred in order to know best practices for digital campaigns for their new retail side (products include: natural gas generators, AC warranties, natural gas & water pipe repairs insurance)
* Manage all aspects of the 800 emails sent every year to over 50 million people.
* Create strategies and content (design work will be done by art directors)
* Conduct A/B testing
* Communicate with stake holders (all the different lines of business)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$40 per hour