Position: Marketing Automation Specialist (SAP Hybris)
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full time
Starts: Early January
Rate: Up to $90,000 Salary
A large energy company is looking for a contract to hire Marketing Automation Specialist. This is an onsite, 40-hour a week freelance to fulltime assignment in Houston.
Must have proven expertise using SAP Hybris.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will help migrate the company's CRM from Oracle Eloqua to SAP Hybris. This person will drive digital transformation through the design, execution, and optimization of integrated, automated, omni-channel marketing campaigns to nurture prospects and customers across the journey from acquisition to service and retention.
Marketing Automation Specialist must have:
- 5+ Years of related professional experience
- Advanced skills in SAP Hybris
- Retail experience preferred in order to know best practices for digital campaigns for their new retail side
- Enabling the SAP Hybris marketing cloud platform
- Working with IT tech operations team to set up warming campaigns (Jan.-Feb.)
- Building customer segments, designing campaigns, working on the contact database, and working with the group that owns the SAP CRM
- Working with the home services departments to find potential audiences and help build those segments
- Work with art directors to build emails (won't be designing the emails)
- Conduct A/B testing
- Communicate with stake holders (all the different lines of business)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.