Position: Marketing Communications Manager for Luxury Architectural Brand
Our client in the luxury architectural industry is looking for a sharp, strategic Marketing Communications Manager to join their team full-time!
The Marketing Communications Manager will report directly to the CMO and CEO and will be responsible for managing the brand's marketing and communications programs. You will be developing specific strategies to support corporate initiates, including advertising, media and PR, internal / employee communications, content creation and management, social, email, among others.
Your day to day will include:
* Develop, execute, and manage the annual tactical Marketing Communications Plan and Budget
* Determine marketing efficiency via measurement, tracking reporting, analysis, and recommendations to executive management team
* Manage the overall company brand and messaging and ensure consistency and effective internal and external brand representation both internally and externally
* Actively work to create alignment and collaboration between marketing and sales teams as well as other functional teams across the company
* Manage the Marketing Communications Specialist
* 5+ years of marketing experience (most within a manager role)
* Experienced across B2B and B2C
* Strong internal and external communications background and skill set with work to show for it
* Experience managing cross-functional teams is a big plus!
* Experience in luxury, fashion, and architectural / interior design a big plus!
If you have a strong sense for initiative, creativity and flexibility this could be the role for you!
Salary: up to $100K; DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.