Position: Marketing Coordinator
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: About 6 months
Rate: up to $22.50/hour
Our healthcare client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team for 20-30 hours per week. In this role, you will help coordinate various projects to support their veterans program.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate faculty or staff for use in marketing photos/videos/ blogs/ live chats or media opportunities_
- Develop, execute, and monitor social media messaging for the program_
- Identify, help coordinate, and draft patient stories for marketing/PR purposes_
- Lead web content changes and enhancements_
- Help the team launch and maintain a quarterly newsletter
- Maintain calendar of relevant events, holidays, etc for program promotion and activation_
- Manage the execution of the marketing plan, liaise with agencies, marketing team_
- Attend monthly and bimonthly team meetings and report back to marketing department
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
- Solid writing and content creation experience
- Experience with HootSuite or Sprout Social
- Pardot experience a PLUS
This is an onsite, freelance opportunity requiring 20-30 hours per week. It could potentially convert into a full time role in Spring 2018.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.