Position: Marketing Designer - Full time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Late March/ early April
Our client, a start-up effectively disrupting one of the oldest industries in the world, is currently seeking a talented, hardworking MARKETING DESIGNER to join their team full time.
The ideal MARKETING DESIGNER:
* Has a portfolio that showcases a high level of taste AND ability to execute across marketing projects: brochures, billboards, e-mails, image selection, microsites, social media, presentations, event collateral, etc.
* Is fully versed in the Adobe creative Suite with exposure to Sketch: additional motion, video, photography or 3D skills are a PLUS!
* Is passionate about design as well as the company; you have a sincere desire to understand what makes the company great and a passion for spreading the word
* Has 2+ years of experience from a top agency or in-house brand and are looking to play a big role on a growing design team
* Knows what makes beautiful art direction and can execute to high standards of design
* Thrives in a small team, self-manages projects and remains the utmost positivity
* Is articulate, mature, team oriented, scrappy and has excellent communication skills; you have a high EQ and are looking to be part of a team where y ou can add to the culture
In this role, the MARKETING DESIGNER will be joining a growing team whose foundation is built on beautiful design, working under the guidance of a visionary, fully hands-on creative director. You're passionate about the brand, it's growth and the business itself.
Following and pushing brand guidelines, you'll have the opportunity to design all 360 marketing collateral: advertising, activations, emails, web and microsites, social/video content, print, out of home, presentations, etc.
Excellent benefits include: stocked snacks, unlimited coffee, health, dental, vision, Citi Bike memberships, 401k and more!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.