BentoBox puts restaurants online. We are transforming the hospitality industry by helping restaurants stay at the forefront of technology. Our simple and integrated platform gives restaurants industry-specific tools to manage their website and digital operations, delivered in a SaaS model. BentoBox powers industry leaders such as The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose's Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com.
BentoBox is seeking a Marketing Designer to join our rapidly growing team. This position will be an integral part of our Design team and will report directly to the Design Director. You'll play an important role creating marketing materials to support the Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and HR teams.
View 2 job postings at BentoBox
- Embody, be an ambassador for and translate the BentoBox visual brand and style across multiple channels
- Create business driving marketing materials for print, web, email, social, video and more
- Produce on-brand templates that can be used cross-departmentally with ease
- Design entire campaigns for various initiatives including email, advertising, and landing pages
- Ensure online channels (i.e. website, digital ad campaigns, social media) reflect current branding & a consistent look-and-feel
- Create experiential materials for trade shows and booths
- Spearhead employer branding initiatives both internally and externally
- Prioritize work on multiple, simultaneous projects under tight deadlines, emphasizing creativity, attention to detail, and efficiency
- Uphold BentoBox's core mission, vision, and principles
Skills and Attributes
- 2+ years of experience with digital/web marketing design
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Experience with GIFs, After Effects or other motion graphics software, HTML and CSS is preferred
- Open to learning, iterating on ideas, and working to find the best solutions for unfamiliar design challenges
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Smart, meticulous, self-motivated, quality-focused
- More than just a keen eye for design and great taste: you design with purpose and with user experience in mind
- Highly energetic and ambitious. Excited to give 150% every day to help build a massive company
- Flexible, highly-organized, detail-oriented
- Strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects at once
- Passionate about the restaurant industry and helping owners and operators thrive in a digital world
- Applicants must submit an online portfolio to be considered
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.
Please apply by filling out our online application here: https://grnh.se/7dadf28f2
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.