Fast-growing financial research firm with the backing and stability of the biggest financial publisher in the U.S. (The Agora) is seeking a Marketing Director to join our team.
We publish multiple newsletters covering finance and economics. We have hundreds of thousands of readers around the world. Our business is selling profitable ideas, explaining how the economy really works, and telling great stories.
We're completely independent and unbiased. We tell it like it is, because we can. We don't work for Wall Street - though some of its brightest minds read our work. We don't work for the government - even though we could teach them a thing or two.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including publishers, copywriters, sales, editorial and web teams to deploy marketing efforts.
- Be responsible for identifying new opportunities and solutions to increase conversions and lifetime value through innovation, advancement and thought leadership.
- Provide creative direction for all aspects of marketing campaigns.
- Have ability to measure, analyze and optimize marketing campaign data and prepare recommendations.
- Ability to execute tests and provide analysis/recommendations to continuously improve the customer experience and drive sales.
- Create strategies to retain subscribers, convert lapsed customers into active users and create stickiness with the user experience.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments.
- Articulate and implement various emerging trends and behaviors across the entire media landscape.
- Promote an open working environment where opinions, views and ideas can be shared.
- Direct a staff of marketing professionals. Provide sound guidance to the team, encouraging them through performance management and consistent feedback. Identify staff developmental opportunities that will help to accelerate their professional goals.
As the Marketing Director you will work directly with our copy team and the marketing team to create campaigns and perfect strategies to convert "clicks" to "sales" using our online promotions
To hit our company's goals, the Marketing Director must be intimately familiar with content marketing, have experience with campaign growth, and must have digital marketing experience in a direct response environment.
The ideal person for this position will be intellectually curious, proactive, ambitious, highly organized, a strategic thinker, a problem-solver, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to the link provided and, in the cover letter, let us know why you are the best choice for the position.
About 14 West
14 West shares not only a long history but a heritage with The Agora, "a marketplace for ideas," and the only global network of its kind for the world's most innovative privately-owned media enterprises. Today, more than 20 of those enterprises rely on 14 West to find them the talent they need in copy, editorial, digital marketing and technology to remain consistently at the helm of the industry at large.
With a diverse range of services and a unique breadth of experience in the media industry, 14 West holds the key to creating compelling, competitive workplaces and turning entrepreneurs and their ideas into evolutionary brands.
The key is people. People that will continue to drive those brands forward for another 40 years. People like you perhaps?
Learn more about 14 West at www.14west.us.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.