Swing Education is looking for a motivated, analytical, and creative Director of Marketing to join our growing team. Swing is an online platform that matches schools with substitute teachers. In this role, you will develop a cohesive marketing plan to drive the growth of our substitute teacher community through recruiting new teachers to join Swing. This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Define an effective, customer-centric marketing strategy for substitute teachers and manage acquisition funnel across a range of marketing channels
- Own and drive substitute teacher acquisition targets and marketing budgets by region, manage marketing tracking and analyze relevant data to identify and prioritize marketing activities
- Work closely with talent and product teams to improve onboarding process to build a customer-centric experience and increase conversion rates.
- Collaborate with talent and regional teams to drive substitute teacher activation and retention on the platform through promotion management, lifecycle marketing and creative communication strategies
- Build and manage online, offline, and partnership opportunities to grow and engage our substitute teacher community
- Develop deep knowledge of our target substitute teacher personas and develop customized marketing materials and campaigns to build awareness and acquisition with each group.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of experience on teams in digital, performance and product marketing, with an emphasis on customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing, ROI reporting and multi-touch attribution methodologies
- Experience with online candidate recruiting, including experience working with Indeed and other job boards is ideal.
- Proven track record of execution and driving growth through rapid testing, relentless measurement and constant experimentation. Data-driven decision making is a must.
- High-energy, self-directed and team oriented, passionate about solving substitute teacher shortage for schools and teachers
- Medical/dental benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefits
- A stocked kitchen and unlimited caffeine
- Mission-driven work
- Fun, collaborative, balanced culture
Swing Education is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT applicants
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.