Position: Marketing & Events Specialist - Professional Services (Full Time)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: November/ December 2017
Our client, a Top Law Firm is currently seeking a MARKETING & EVENTS SPECIALIST for a full-time role.
The Marketing & Events Specialist will be responsible for developing, planning, leading and executing firm sponsored events including seminars, dinners, receptions and more for current and prospective clients. Ideal candidates will come from a legal, accounting, professional services or financial services background.
- Serving as marketing lead for events and sponsorships
- Identify, track and obtain credentialing opportunities for lawyers (CLE)
- Managing timelines
- Creating internal and external communications including but not limited to social media, invitations, website copy and more while working closely with lawyers
- Coordinating logistics, invitations, guest list development, handouts, speakers, presentations, site management and more.
- Work in their CRM software (they use Interaction)
- Overseeing branding and graphic design for events
- Minimum 5 years of experience with 2 years in events
- Strong skills in PowerPoint preferred
- Highly organized with a strong attention to details.
- Occasional Travel to Boston
- As some events occur early mornings or in the evenings, you must have flexibility to attend these events.
In addition the above there is opportunity to take on other projects when they arise.
This is a Full-Time role that is overtime and benefits eligible. There is a background check required upon offer & acceptance.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.