Fast-growing financial research firm with the backing and stability of the biggest financial publisher in the U.S. (The Agora) is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team.
We publish multiple newsletters covering finance and economics. We have hundreds of thousands of readers around the world. Our business is selling profitable ideas, explaining how the economy really works, and telling great stories.
We're completely independent and unbiased. We tell it like it is, because we can. We don't work for Wall Street - though some of its brightest minds read our work. We don't work for the government - even though we could teach them a thing or two.
As the Marketing Manager you will work directly with our copy and production teams to create campaigns and perfect strategies to convert "clicks" to "sales" using our online promotions.
To hit our company's goals, the Marketing Manager must be intimately familiar with content marketing, have experience with campaign growth, and must have digital marketing experience in a direct response environment.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including publishers, copywriters, sales, editorial and web teams to deploy marketing efforts.
- Provide creative direction for all aspects of marketing campaigns.
- Have ability to measure, analyze and optimize marketing campaign data and prepare recommendations.
- Ability to execute tests and provide analysis/recommendations to continuously improve the customer experience and drive sales.
- Create strategies to retain subscribers, convert lapsed customers into active users and create stickiness with the user experience.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments.
The ideal person for this position will have 3-5 years of marketing experience, be intellectually curious, proactive, ambitious, highly organized, a strategic thinker, a problem-solver, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. These positions don't open up regularly.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Exceptional benefits including health insurance, 401k, personal time off
- Career growth and comprehensive training
- Work/life balance
If you are interested, please submit your resume to the link provided and, in the cover letter, let us know why you are the best choice for the position.
About Dent Research
Dent Research is an economic forecasting and investment research firm and publisher that works diligently to provide you with the proprietary economic knowledge you need to accurately forecast what lies ahead in our economy so you can take the necessary and appropriate action to ensure prosperity in your business, investment and financial affairs.
The core of our work is what we call the Dent Method, which our founder and economic expert, Harry S. Dent Jr., developed in the late 1980s. It has the only documented record of success at forecasting long-term economic trends based on the study of and changes in demographic trends and their impact on our economy and the markets. It works by showing how predictable consumer spending patterns, when combined with demographic trends, allow us to forecast the economy years or even decades in advance.
For more than two decades, readers and experts have trusted our independent economic think tank and research team to provide specialized and proprietary economic and investment research, analysis tools, and forecast information.
With Dent Research, investors and businessmen alike can learn how to recognize and potentially profit from economic and demographic cycles. They can also use our research to pinpoint the best growth industries, the best places to live, the hottest investment sectors, and the key technologies that will change everyday lives (and that's just for starters).
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.