Position: Marketing Operations Manager
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: February 1, 2019
Rate: up to $40/hour DOE
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the SFDC platform, including configuration of custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Manage the overall sales & marketing automation tech stack, including Pardot, Hubspot, Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Rollworks and ZoomInfo
- Leverage a variety of content, media, events, and other tools to drive leads and demos for the sales team.
- Pull data for and consolidate a wide variety of marketing stats and KPIs into a Marketing dashboard for use in regular company/board reporting.
- Create, analyze and streamline data and reporting to discover potential opportunities to improve campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate efforts with external vendors for digital marketing and ad campaigns across LinkedIn, paid search, and a variety of other outlets.
- Coordinate webinars together with internal and external stakeholders to maximize results.
- Identify and coordinate tradeshows, event sponsorships and speaking opportunities.
- Manage company website and other digital presences.
- Maintain and update the content calendar for the organization.
Job Requirements & Specifications
- 3-5 years' experience working in a sales & marketing operations role in B2B tech with knowledge of online, offline, and direct response marketing principles
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Additional certifications preferred) and experience working with solutions like Pardot, Salesloft, Rollworks, ZoomInfo and more.
- Experience implementing and managing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60000 - US$80000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.