Position: Marketing /Proposal Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within the next few weeks
Rate: Up to $65,000 DOE
Our Client a leading Architecture and Engineering firm is searching for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to join their growing team.
The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Creating RFP proposals and SOQ (Statement of Qualifications) Presentations
- Maintaining company database of Marketing Materials, project lists, and field employee information
- Assist and create Marketing Materials with Marketing Team, (brochures, eblasts, social media posts)
The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator MUST HAVE:
- MUST HAVE RFP experience
- Bachelors degree (Marketing/Communications/Journalism PREFERRED)
- 2+ years experience with industry experience (Construction/Architecture/Engineering/Real estate PREFERRED)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$65000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.