A leading media group is looking for a Marketing Research Analyst for a 40/hr per week ONSITE, FREELANCE assignment that starts in late January.
The ideal Marketing Research Analyst has more than 4 years of experience with primary and secondary research. In addition, you have a background in media and have the ability to understand data and translate into meaningful info for actionable business decisions.
* Bachelor's degree
* Expert level Microsoft Acess, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with tools including Scarborough PrimeLingo, comScore, Kantar Media and Google Analytics
* Experience with MapInfo preferred
* High level written and verbal skills (presentation skills)
The Marketing Research Analyst supports sales & marketing on all aspects of business analysis and market intelligence including research on market changes, competitive intelligence, strategic issues etc.
* Take research and develop into info used for audience development and advertiser proposals
* Creates reports, presentations, maps and other collateral using research findings
* Develop expertise in select market, media and business categories to provide advertising representatives and their customers with latest trends
* Analyze offline and online media schedules
Salary: Up to US$29 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.