Position: Market Research Manager
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Interviewing immediately!
A full-service agency needs a Market Research Manager with SPSS expertise, 5+ years of experience and a passion and aptitude for strategic brand communications / consumer insights for various verticals.
This role reports to the department lead, supporting initiatives including trend insights, custom research, analysis and developing actionable insights for key internal and client partners.
This includes, but is not limited to:
* providing input / developing proposals based on research needs (methodology, target, geographic quotas, timing, etc.)
* identifying and managing relationships with research fielding and/or full-service partners.
* monitoring field service activities
* analyzing / reporting of key learning
* writing screeners, setting quota and preparing documents attending qualitative sessions to ensure smooth operation of the project.
* directing field service functions (sampling, quota adherence, data quality control, programming)
* working with data to clean file and analyze results, including open-end coding.
* Developing written report of findings and underlying insights.
* secondary/syndicated research/data/social buzz distillation of learning (POVs, white papers, strategic listening briefs, etc.).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$37214 - US$38214 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.