We are a people team with an exciting mission: to hire the world's very best talent to build Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network and top 5 blockchain project. Due to the project's continued success, we are actively hiring across all verticals and as a result, we are adding to our recruiting team! We're proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, entrepreneurs and community advocates, scouring every corner of the globe to handpick the talent that drives Chainlink's success.
We're excited to have an open slot on our team for a Sourcer, and are looking for someone who is as motivated as we are to build the team that builds this world-changing technology. This is a career-defining opportunity to be one of the pioneering members of a people team viewed by the business as a critical component in its growth story.
As a Sourcer, you will build relationships with hiring managers across the company to understand the team's needs and leverage your connections and expertise from working in the tech or blockchain space to find great talent.
You will oversee all sourcing, pipeline tracking & management, and candidate experience, for our marketing roles.
With our team rapidly scaling, this is a huge opportunity to get in early on this world-changing project. Fast career advancement is the norm for someone looking to grow rapidly alongside us. We're excited to work with you to map out what your trajectory looks like and where you want to take your career.
If you thrive in a fast-paced and high stakes environment, and have a deep passion and understanding for sourcing diverse talent, we'd love to hear from you.
- Partner with the recruiting team to align sourcing activities with workforce plans and understand recruitment needs.
- Identify the channels and strategy to source candidates matching hiring manager requirements.
- Assist recruiters to clearly define and develop a compelling employee value proposition and incorporate this into their sourcing framework.
- Define, design and help implement sourcing strategies for building talent pools of specific candidate profiles by: gathering competitive intelligence, developing targeted sourcing campaigns, conducting research into competing companies through multiple channels and creating talent maps.
- Keep abreast of sourcing best practices (systems, tools and processes).
- Partner with recruiters and team members to generate ideas and share information to facilitate an effective search process.
- Utilize required systems to track candidates, workflow, sourcing data and screening information.
- Proactively research new and creative ways to source talent within the blockchain space.
- 2+ years of Sourcing and/or Recruiting experience.
- Ability to define, develop and deliver strategy on the management and optimization of multiple sourcing channels across geographies and sectors to build potential candidate pipelines.
- Quality focused and able to drive continuous improvement.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in high pressure situations; ability to stay calm and find solutions in time sensitive situations.
- High-level program/project management skills; systems and process orientation with a data-driven approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; effectively communicate, build rapport and relate to others in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to identify potential obstacles, issues, and roadblocks and proactively address and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to write concise, informative and compelling emails to successfully market and generate interest in roles.
- Proven self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work with evolving frameworks, processes, and roadmaps.
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations-from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy-to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.