Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: McLean/Vienna, VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Up to $85,000/YR DOE
Our tech client in McLean, VA is looking for a Marketing Specialist (Salesforce) to join their team full time.
You must have at least 3 years of hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
Marketing Specialist responsibilities:
- Gather requirements by following Scrum methodologies
- Enable design, configuration, execution and functionality of all multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, display, direct, SMS and social campaigns
- Monitor data, daily automations, customer journeys, tracking extracts and system health
- Work with partners to enable new integrations and to drive open issues to closure
- Provide support to marketing end-users
- Support system updates and changes; manage licenses, system issues without interruption to users of the SFMC systems, and roll out efficiently.
Marketing Specialist qualifications:
- 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience including Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, and SQL query builder
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in Agile environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.