Position: Marketing Technology Manager
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $69/hr DOE
One of our hottest social media clients is seeking a Marketing Technology Manager to join their team onsite in in Menlo Park.
The Marketing Technology Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Lead MarTech strategy for new hardware and software content division of organization.
* Work closely with internal customers from marketing and decision science team to identify business requirements to enable data measurement, marketing campaign management at scale, optimization, and reporting.
* Develop business requirements and prioritization for product teams to build marketing systems.
* Work directly with marketing to drive adoption of marketing tools and technologies.
* Help QA/validate tools, data, and solutions to manage bugs.
The ideal Marketing Technology Manager should possess the following:
* 4+ years' experience with marketing technology/ad tech/marketing infastructure/marketing platforms
* Experience integrating 3rd party enterprise marketing platforms * Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.
* Strong knowledge of data/table infastructure and SQL.
* Should be comfortable working directly with product and engineering teams to provide business cases, user stories, requirements, etc.
* Preferred experience in marketing channels * email, Facebook ads, display, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.