Position: Media Lead - Brand Studio via Company Shuttle!
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
EstimatedDuration: 6+ Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $53/hr.
One of the Bay Area's best - known search engine giants is seeking a Media Lead to assist their team.
* Manage legal documents for marketers, including drafting, negotiating, and approval of statements of work, amendments, and content licensing agreements
* Become a master of our internal legal document review process and educate new marketing members on best practices
* Build a relationship and rapport with our internal agency team and assist on the agency review and negotiation process
* Provide guidance on licensed content, including celebrity deals, music agreements, businesses, partnerships, and IP, and occasionally handle licensing directly
* Assist marketing managers on tracking production budgets, obtaining and reviewing backup estimates and providing approvals to agency
* Assist in marketing legal reviews for adherence to advertising law, including trademarks, claims, device/technology availability, legal lines and product correctness
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* 3 - 5 years of experience in Business Affairs, Legal or related field
* Excellent negotiation, leadership, and communication skills, with proven ability to build relationships with various teams across legal, marketing, and agencies.
* Tendency to be solutions - driven, highly creative, and able to improvise and pitch in beyond their core role.
* Strong understanding of legal terms with affinity for contract drafting.
* Passion for technology and current with industry trends and their application.
* Knowledge of SAG/AFTRA, AFM, as well as non - union talent standards, with the ability to analyze and negotiate rates.
* Self motivated, and able to clearly define objectives and prioritize workload in a rapidly evolving and technical work environment.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in San Francisco. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$43 - US$53 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.