Media Planner Needed!
* Our client, a full-service communications agency that works with non-profit organizations and government agencies is seeking a Media Planner to join their team!
The Media Planner will be responsible for:
- Media outreach
- Soliciting space with billboard companies and top magazines
- Project management
- Work with clients (federal agencies, serve non-profits)
- Handle Public Service Advertising (PSA) for billboards
- Handle multiple accounts
- Work on 4 to 5 projects at a time
- Client facing for all media needs
- Establish new client relationships in the media space
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Looking to grow within a company
- Have a passion for PSA
- Be proactive and have good multitasking skills to juggle several projects at once and meet deadlines
- Friendly and responsive
- Agency experience
- Social media skills a plus!
- Attention to detail
This is a small agency that works with leading brands in the non-profit and government space. The ideal candidate will start mid to late August. The Media planner will have to occasionally travel to New York City and establish relationships in the Media space. If interested and qualified, apply today!
Salary: US$55000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.