Our client, a fun agency in the city, is looking for a Media Supervisor to join their team for coverage on a few projects over the next two months. They are looking to bring someone in THIS week!
The Media Supervisor has all of the star qualities of a media planner, but works even more autonomously and strategically. The Media Supervisor is expected to function at a highly efficient level and to maintain and enhance all client relationships!
- Day-to-day management of numerous media campaigns, including oversight of buy recommendations, execution details, budgets/financials, etc.
- Plan and buy all broadcast and streaming media while integrating cross-channel thinking into all media plans
TV: Network, cable, VOD, FEP, OTT / CTV, PTV, in-stream video
Radio: Terrestrial, streaming, podcast advertising
- 4-6 years of media planning/buying
- Deep knowledge and experience in planning and buying both broadcast and streaming media
- Strong knowledge of new and emerging media offerings in the marketplace
- Digital media planning and buying experience a plus
- Advanced user of research and planning/buying tools, including suite of Nielsen tools (MRI, Scarborough, Ad Intel, @plan, etc.), STRATA/SBMS, SRDS, SQAD
Salary: Up to US$35 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.