Position: Mid and Senior Copywriters (eLearning)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Early February
Have a passion for storytelling and an interest in the learning and education space? Love crafting stories that help impact people's lives?
Our client, an eLearning and simulation company, is currently seeking MID AND SENIOR COPYWRITERS to join their team full time.
The MID AND SENIOR COPYWRITERS:
- Should have diverse portfolios that demonstrates storytelling, non-linear, interactive writing and complex narratives
- Must demonstrate exceptional writing skills, as well as verbal communication; the ability to learn and teach is a must
- Possess 3+ years of experience working with creative teams
- Must have a hunger for content and demonstrate understanding of complex ideas, narratives and audiences
- Are self-starters, ability to collaborate when necessary but also thrive independently
In this role, the MID AND SENIOR COPYWRITERS will be:
- Joining the creative production team, responsible for developing narratives and stories for eLearning simulations around the health, wellness and communication space
- Writing dialog for characters in interactive eLearning simulations and developing non-linear story outcomes
- Researching and learning about new topics to cover and audience understanding
- Work with all levels of the organization, from CEO to intern to improve workflow
This is a great opportunity to join a growing eLearning and virtual simulation team FULL TIME!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.