Position: Mid-Level and Senior Interaction Designer - Freelance
Estimated Duration: 4-5 Months
Starts: Tuesday 1/23
Our client, an innovation arm of a global consultancy, is seeking a Mid-Level and Senior Service Designer to join their team starting the week of 1/23 onsite for the next 4-5 months.
The Senior Service / Interaction Designer:
- Will uncover user needs through research, insights, and generating concepts that will craft how users interact with products and services designed in the studio
- Will Lead client workshops, creative brainstorms, and whiteboard sessions
- Requirements: 5-7 years of Interaction or Service Design from a digital agency, extensive experience with driving and applying user-centered design, proficient with experience maps, user journeys, blueprints, and overseeing a team
The Service / Interaction Designer:
- Contributing to client workshops, user interviews, and creative brainstorms
- Will define interactions and services based on business and design considerations
- Will create key design prototypes for client meetings
- Requirements: 2-3 years of Interaction or Service Design from a digital agency across varied users, businesses, and devices.
Please apply with your preferred role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.