Position: Mid-level Graphic Designer (Beauty) * Freelance to Full-time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: As soon as they find the right person
Our client, a well known on-demand beauty service, is currently looking for a well rounded freelance Graphic Designer to join their growing NY team!
This Designer will be the primary person under the Creative Director, building all assets for digital and print marketing collateral.
* Design and create marketing and creative assets for digital and print
* Be responsible for creating email templates, banners, online content pages, re-sizing images
* Designing print assets such as posters,leaflets, sampling packs, packaging, event artwork,
* Have an understanding of setting up artworks for print,
* Work within the brand guidelines
* Create and maintain a consistent branding
* Have 3-5 years experience in the beauty or fashion space
* Have exceptional layout skills!
* Be a self starter, ready to run with projects and complete against deadlines
* Be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
* HUGE BONUS for a working knowledge of printing techniques, and design for promotional collateral (bags, t-shirts, etc.)
* Have a strong understanding of the US marketplace for beauty, and how to design marketing assets to entice and grow the brand awareness in the states!
This opportunity starts as soon as the right person is identified. This is an onsite, ongoing freelance opportunity that may end in a full-time position for the right person!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.