Position: Mid-level Graphic Designer (corporate, presentations, PC) - Fulltime
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Our client, a well-known law firm in Manhattan, is seeking a Mid-level Graphic Designer to join their team.
It's mandatory that you're comfortable designing in PC versus MAC!
Mid-level Corporate Graphic Designer role:
* Sitting on a Marketing team of just under 40 people, you, the Senior Designer, and the Brand Design Manager will be responsible for the majority of all design
* you'll primarily be responsible for designing print collateral (brochures, sales one-sheets, etc...), digital design templates for (ad banners, even invitations, blogs/webcasts, etc...), and Powerpoint presentations (mainly investor pitches)
Ideal Mid-level Corporate Graphic Designer:
* ideally 3+ years of experience designing with exposure to the corporate/ legal/ financial/ professional space with samples of similar aesthetic in your portfolio
* proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint
* strong Data Visualization skills are a plus!
* the firm's aesthetic is clean and modern so they'd like to see samples in your resume that reflect similar work
This is a fulltime role anticipated to begin in February 2018.
You will have access to the team's full suite of benefits.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.