Banyan Hill - a growing multimillion-dollar publishing company - is seeking a graphic designer who loves to work hard, is a team player and is looking to expand their career.
This position is extremely important to our team as the graphic designer will enhance the user experience in order to drive increased sales for our online promotions promotions that continually perform better than the industry average!
The graphic designer is responsible for conceptualizing, producing, managing and optimizing graphic assets for use across landing pages, sales funnels and ads. In order to do this, they must collaborate closely with copywriters, designers, marketers and web developers.
Years of experience are great, but the desire to be a part of a successful company and the motivation to succeed are more important.
- You can consistently deliver results and work smart.
- You have a tireless work ethic and are up for a challenge.
- You have the ability to work quickly and not get thrown off by multiple projects or changes to deliverables.
- You can design and prototype, but are also able to build out your creative vision using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- You have the ability to self-check your work and troubleshoot any issues.
- You are able to collaborate closely with team members as communication is vital in this role.
- You enjoy monitoring trends in design, functionality and interactivity.
- You have a working knowledge and are proficient using all Adobe Creative Suite applications, general web applications, MAC environment, and MS Office and stock photo/graphics/media sources.
- You have experience working in the financial industry.
- You have designed graphics for video productions.
- You have print design experience or a desire to learn.
- You can work out of our Delray Beach office.
If you're interested, send us
- Your resume.
- A one-page cover letter convincing us, without a shadow of doubt, that you are the right person for this position.
- References with contact information.
- A web portfolio or digital sample of your work.
About Banyan Hill
At Banyan Hill Publishing, we are a network of global experts in asset protection, investing and entrepreneurship who have united together to help hardworking Americans obtain the freedom of "total wealth" - the ability to make your own financial decisions, grow your wealth with less risk and be free from the financial concerns that plague so many of us.
We get our name from the mighty banyan tree. It is the largest tree in the world by canopy size. Unlike other trees, as its branches grow outward, clusters of aerial roots extend toward the ground, forming another trunk - like pillars supporting a great structure.
Unfortunately, in today's world, you really have only two choices when it comes to investing and asset protection. You can either go to a financial advisor who peddles his company's plain-vanilla advice, charging you exorbitant fees every step of the way. Or you can invest on your own, without any help, and try to make sense of a topsy-turvy financial world on top of everything else you do. Neither choice is acceptable. Both are extremely dangerous.
That's why, at Banyan Hill Publishing, we offer you a third choice. A better way for you to protect and grow your wealth. We give you the chance to tap into the minds of our esteemed experts and look over their shoulders, adopting the same strategies they've used to grow and protect their own wealth.
Our experts have managed hedge funds. Traveled the world. Counseled presidents and world leaders. Written bestselling financial books. And helped millions take control of their financial destiny. With backgrounds in technical analysis, business management and financial planning, we can help you achieve a higher level of financial success without unnecessary risk.
Like a banyan tree, we'll give you the extra support you need. We'll be the pillars for your financial well-being, and with our expert research, you will set yourself up to survive and prosper, no matter what Wall Street, Washington or the invisible hand throws your way.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.