Position: Mid-level Retail Display / 3D Product / Industrial
Designer - Retail Display
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: When Client Finds Suitable Candidate
Are you passionate about retail marketing? Do you think about technical and strategic aspects of blue-chip brands? What can be done better to enhance a brand digitally and physically, and how to translate this with communication and structure? If so, keep reading.
Our client, a 360 promotional and retail marketing agency, is seeking a Mid-level 3D Industrial / Product Designer for Retail Display to:
- Model, render, and sketch 3D models for various retail displays, environments and equipment.
- Collaborate with a small team of 5 on full-cycle product development: ideation, sketching, concept development, 3D modeling and rendering.
- Know various materials, associated manufacturing processes and techniques that are beautiful, practical, manufacturable and commercially viable, respectively.
Mid-level 3D Industrial / Product Designer for Retail Display has:
- Proficiency in 3D Studio Max, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Up to 4 years design experience, ideally in retail design.
- Passion for retail communication, shopper marketing and graphic design application.
- Experience with Solidworks, and Microsoft Office, a plus!
To be considered, please send your portfolio highlighting environmental and retail spaces.
This is an incredible opportunity to work and grow within a great agency.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.