Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
We are working with an agency currently seeking a Senior Designer with agency campaign experience to join their team. This is a full-time role.
Senior Designer Must Haves Include:
- Portfolios with omnichannel campaigns which showcase how one campaign touches multiple mediums
- Design variety, adaptability, and
- Previous client presentation experience
- Agency experience or another fast-paced environment
Senior Designer Nice To Haves:
- Homegood, interior design, fashion, or luxury clientele
- Photo art direction experience
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
- Designer will work on a team of 6 creatives focused on a variety home goods products clients
- Responsible for designing print & digital materials for marketing and advertising initiatives (print ads, catalog inserts, trade show materials, sales and marketing material)
- Designer will work directly with stylists on photo shoots and styling
- Ability to present work and represent the agency both internally and with clients is a must
- Agency is an open environment with a work hard, play hard, and roll up your sleeves mentality!
**To qualify, you must be able to show your design process work. Please send specific case-study format examples of at least one 360 campaign**
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60000 - US$80000 per year