Position: Mid-Senior Digital/ Social Designer (Luxury) - Freelance to Possible Full Time
Our client is a luxury brand seeking a Mid-Senior Digital/ Social Designer (Luxury) - Freelance to Possible Full Time to join their team in a freelance capacity. This could turn into a full time opportunity for the right designer.
* Work with the Creative Director to execute projects ranging from multimedia ad campaigns, marketing, and brand initiatives to the digital site, social media initiatives, corporate identity solutions, logos, and standard print collateral pieces
* Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives, and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects.
* Partner closely with project managers in terms of meeting goals and deadlines necessary for timely delivery of projects and creative assets.
* Assist in developing and maintaining the creative look and feel for all cross channel concepts.
* Design and execute comps, moodboards, storyboarding, presentation visuals, and other creative materials as directed.
* Identify gaps in current assets and offer recommendations for new content; works with all departments in recommending solutions.
* Execute all print design including advertising, mailers, and look books.
* Art direct photo shoots for a wide range of use including print and digital (web, email and social)
The DESIGNER must have 3-5 years of experience of design and art direction experience and the following:
* Conceptual thinking and hands-on design skills with expert knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout, production and other design principles
* Superior knowledge and skills with Adobe CS Suite; brownie points for video skills!
* Detail oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive and collaborative approach to work
* Knowledge of print production, file naming, file formats and printing mechanicals, pixel dimensions, web and print optimization
* Beautiful luxury work in their portfolio - jewelry experience is a PLUS!
This is onsite starting as soon as possible. A workstation will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.