Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Mid-Senior Graphic Designer (Agency)
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: When right candidate is identified
Our client is an award-winning B2B Brand Strategy and Design Consultancy firm/agency, looking for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join their team.
This is slated for 30-40 hrs/week for at least 3-4 months, onsite at their offices in Oakland, with strong potential to convert for the right match.
This Designer will:
- work across different projects depending on priority - likely tech projects, working on branding
- help on biz dev pitches, creating decks, workshop sheets, templates, case studies
- 4+ years agency
- 2+ years of brand development (work must be recent)
- InDesign, Sketch, Keynote, Photoshop
- Strong portfolio with excellent presentation
- After Effects and Tech experience is a major plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.