Position: Mid + Senior UI Designers - FULL TIME
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as they identify the right candidates
Our client, an exciting fitness technology brand rapidly becoming a household name, is currently seeking a smart, talented Mid + Senior UI Designers to join their team FULL TIME!
The Mid + Senior UI Designers have extensive visual and UI design experience across all digital interfaces and portfolios that showcase your stellar, pixel-perfect interface design skills.
Must-have qualifications include:
- Experience in Agile organizations, partnering with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers
- In-depth understanding of the UX design process from testing to prototyping
- Visual design samples that demonstrate an elevated aesthetic through simple, beautiful, open design layouts and imag ery; icons, style libraries, interaction patterns, etc.
- A mastery of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator and an extreme attention to detail in design; inherent understanding of good vs bad design
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers and Developers to complete user testing, rapid prototyping and flush out UI design in an Agile environment
- A natural curiosity, a collaborative and friendly nature, and natural commitment to design excellence
- Must be self-motivated, extremely organized and collaborative
In this role, the Mid + Senior UI Designers will be crafting pixel-perfect designs on all digital product surfaces, including: iOS apps, websites, user dashboards, etc.
Highly competitive compensation packages, stock options, and benefits including: brand/company discounts and perks, unlimited PTO, health, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching up to 4% and MORE!
If you feel you are qualified for this po sition please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.